Our airbrush spray tanning solution is professionally applied in a private room in about 10 minutes. You will receive an immediate natural looking tan that will continue to develop and darken over 6 to 12 hours. This solution is safe on all skin types and does not contain any harmful chemicals, perfumes, alcohols or dyes. The airbrush spray tan last 7-10 days depending on the skin type and preparation. Regular moisturizing will extend the life of the tan.
Full Body Airbrush Spray Tan (Light, Medium or Dark): $35
Upper Body Airbrush Spray Tan (Light, Medium or Dark) : $25
Leg Airbrush Spray Tan (Light, Medium or Dark): $20
Full Body Airbrush Spray Tan (Ultra One Rapid Tan): $45
Leg OR Upper Body Airbrush Spray Tan (Ultra One Rapid Tan): $25-30
What do I do before a spray tan?
The Day Before Your Tan
- Shave all areas that you normally shave. DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- Exfoliate: Using an exfoliating scrub or dry brush gloves- make sure to get all of the dead skin off for best results of spray tan
- Any waxing/sugaring appointments should be done the day before or prior. (You dont want to do manicure, pedicures, or hair appointments after your spray tan)
The Day Of: Before Your Spray Tan
- DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, make up or perfume the day you will be tanning
- DO NOT shave the day of the tan to prevent minor spotting
- DO NOT wax any areas of your body including your face the day the day of your tan
- DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant (powders or lotions)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel)
- Cotton clothing is optimal (tanning bronzer stains will wash out of most cotton clothing)
- Please bring a bathing suite or underwear or other suitable tanning attire
What do I do AFTER my spray tan?
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will ensure that your application is dry)
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session.
- No shower or bath for at least 6 to 8 hours (it is best to wait until the next morning)
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bath or shower the same day of your tan
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only)
- When showering or bathing DO NOT be concerned if some of the initial bronzer wash off. This is part of the spray on tanning process, and your skin will continue to tan.
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of Body Lotion is recommended to extend the results
- Your tan will naturally fade over a period of days (each tan should last about 7 to 10 days)
- The spray tan does not act as an SPF, you will need to use additional protection for your skin.